Going To The Pulmonologists For Another Treatment On My Lungs




This morning I went in to do treatments on my lungs. I've been actually feeling better so once I can get my lungs healthy I'll be almost back to normal. I guess getting that flu shot didn't hurt because I've been exposed to sick people the last few days and nothing happen but a sore throat. Unfortunately that sore throat for one day set me back. My lungs are weaker than it was on my last visit so I really have to make sure I stay away from anyone that is sick. So hard to do when I work around people everyday. My Pulmonologists still has me on prednisone, seem like I'll be on it next month as well. I hope I don't get to 200lbs because I'm almost there. Never thought I would weigh that much but if it helps me to get through the day then I'll take this nasty pill with a smile.

Labels: , , , , , , , ,