Color Correcting And Contouring On Brown Skin Women


I always get asked when I'm at Sephora from deeper skin clients what do I use to achieve a flawless makeup look. Color correcting is a big thing for me when I'm applying makeup on clients and on myself. On deeper skin women I do a lot of color correcting under the eyes and around the lips. It's ok to use two shades of foundation especially around the hairline or a medium foundation and a darker powder. Finally makeup brands are hearing brown skin women cry who needs a little color correcting and or contouring kit. At the moment my favorite four items I use daily to achieve an even skin are listed below. 

MAKE UP FOR EVER Skin Equalizer Radiant Primer in Caramel







ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS Contour Cream Kit in Medium to Tan
SMASHBOX Step by Step Contour Kit in Medium/Dark

Labels: , , , , , , ,