What's Your Madison Reed Hair-O-Scope



Many of you know that I'm a energy person who believes heavily on astrology. Recently I had a little fun with Madison Reed "What's Your Hair-O-Scope". I also took their hair dye advisor test to see what hair color they suggest for me. My hair color in Madison Reed is Perugia Black-2NAA it's a sapphire black with a hint of blue just like I love it. Looks like Madison Reed is on track about Libra's when it comes to our hair because I love wearing my hair in jet black with soft flirty waves. Below is what Madison Reed had to say about us elegantly fashionable yet adorably vain Libra girls. 


Madison Reed Horoscope on Libra's: Ah, the ever diplomatic and noble Libra. You are always fair-minded, and friends come to you for judicious rulings in all matters. We could write a poem about your charm, which we’re sure you’d read and adore… if you hear us over the chorus of your admirers! For a landmark change, try a rich, vibrant color just one shade deeper to convey the gravity of your personal style. Style hair with products that's frizz free while delivering hair care benefits that add softness and shine. You’ll be immeasurably happy with your look. 


Madison Reed Swatch 

PERUGIA BLACK - 2NAA

Madison Reed PERUGIA BLACK - 2NAA

Labels: , , , , , , ,