My Favorite Must Have's Fab Finds At Sephora

I went to Sephora today to see if I could find some new goodies. I found two great FAB FINDS that I wanted to share with you ladies.


Finally a makeup company took an interest with making a contour palette for us boogie down brown people. Smashbox Step By Step Contour Kit in Deep is an exclusive palette only at Sephora. It's three blendable, buildable shades contour, bronze, and highlight the face for foolproof contouring, and the specially designed angled brush assists with even application. $45.00



I also found these Sephora Collection Contour Matte Gel Eyeliner Waterproof. The creamy texture, the intensely pigmented bright colors, and the long wearing smudge proof liner is everything I was looking for. I luv the way it glides on soft then dries in a matte finish, comes in 10 shades. $14.00

Labels: , , , , , , , ,