Fun Day On Set For Starbucks Photo Shoot In Connecticut


My makeup set up for Sarbucks photo shoot

It's always fun when you get to work alongside your bestie at work...The talented hairstylist & makeup artist Melissa Paldino

Luv my First Aid Beauty

Getting talent Nick skin ready using First Aid Beauty

Always trust Sexy Hair & L'OREAL Paris hair products when I'm on set

Sheldon my second talent about to get sexy hair

Melissa turned me on about Kevin Murphy hair products

Keeping Nick curls sexy

Have to keep my talent skin safe...Banana Boat & L'OREAL Paris sunscreen

Having fun with Melissa

What's more delicious...the Starbucks Frappucino or the lips shades from DIOR Beauty, Stila Stay All Day Lipstick, Sephora Collection, Absolute New York Crystal Shine




One of the cute things we have in common...we both luv The Golden Girls

It's a wrap

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,