I Love A Tangy Orange Lip For The Spring & Summer


Like many makeup junkies I never wear all my makeup from one makeup brand. My vanity is a mess with a variety of makeup tossed around. I really don't know how I know what to put on each morning because I have so much to choose from. Today I was feeling all Absolute New York makeup especially their waterproof gel liner in orange. I selected mostly their new collections to wear today so I decided to share with you their 3 new items. Don't sleep on this brand, the colors are highly pigmented and the price is definitely easy on the wallet. From the mouth of a makeup artist & a beauty expert you will be obsessed...don't say I didn't warn you!
ABSOLUTE NEW YORK True Palettes Eyeshadow In Elements $5.99

ABSOLUTE NEW YORK Waterproof Gel Lip Liner In Orange $4.99
ABSOLUTE NEW YORK Ultra Slick Lipstick in Magical $5.99


Labels: , , , , , , ,