A Glam Day In Harlem Doing Makeup On The Producers Of Harlem On My Plate

Before kicking off my day doing makeup on 2 fabulous female producers in New York City I needed my me time. Sitting out back on my deck in Connecticut enjoying my Teavana tea and zen like ambiance of the exotic trees, plants and lake always make me feel like I'm a luxury resort spa. Since mornings is not my favorite time of the day because of my lupus I always need a minute to unwind and loosen up my joints. A little mediation, 10 pills and time with the nature does my body good. Since I didn't have to be in New York until 3pm I had more than enough time to pamper myself. I'm so excited about tonight event. My clients will be featuring their first featured film, a documentary called "Harlem On My Plate".


Made It To aloft hotel in Harlem




Producers: Sonya & Rochelle from Powerhouse Productions

Waiting on car service to take them to the red carpet. Congrats ladies on your first feature film!



Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,