Caudalie Beauty Elixir Is My Favorite Makeup Setting Spray


Being a makeup artist the last thing that I would want to happen is for my hard work of artistry melt off my clients face. One of my favorite items I must have in my makeup kit is Caudalie Beauty Elixir. It's part toner, part serum of essentials oils and plant active ingredients. 

I luv to prep my clients face by spraying the Beauty Elixir mist. This step will give my client an instant burst of radiance. It will help to smooth the skin, tighten the pores and set the makeup when done. 

During the summer this item will definitely hydrate the face and the aroma of the citrus, rose water, rosemary, peppermint, and balm mint will help to rejuvenate you.  Treat your clients or yourself to this luxurious item. I promise you don't want to leave home without it. 

Makeup Tip: Before I use my makeup brushes I like to spray the Beauty Elixor on them. Why not treat your brushes! 

Labels: , , , , ,