Behind The Scene With L'OREAL Paris Creating Luxe Red Carpet Looks



Heading to work to create beautiful makeup for L'OREAL Paris

I always get asked "What Is My Day Like" when working behind the scene at a glamxurious event such as Golden Globes Red Carpet for a major brand like L'OREAL Paris. I decided to give you a sneak peek of what we, the L'OREAL Paris Pro Team do backstage while creating red carpet hair, makeup, and nails. See all of the video on L'OREAL Paris tumblr page.
Flirting with my Colour Riche Extraordinaire Nude Ballet lip color
Producer going over the makeup looks
Selecting my L'OREAL Paris makeup items to create the Sunset Ombre lip
PICTURE CREDIT: L'OREAL Paris
PICTURE CREDIT: L'OREAL Paris
I luv the Sunset Ombre lips...so red carpet
While the other members of the pro team create makeup looks,  fab hair & nails I take part in the #LOrealParisLive Beauty chat on Twitter. 
Always an honor to get asked to do beauty chats with L'OREAL Paris. I luv being a Beauty Expert & Beauty Blogger
Received a tweet "What shade of red from the new Colour Riche Extraordinaire would look great on brown skin"...I suggest #306
The new L'OREAL Paris Colour Riche Extraordinaire are amazing...lots of pigment
On set creating my Radiant Orchid eye
Starting step 2 to creating my Radiant Orchid eyes
I luv a high shine sheer lip when wearing a strong eye


PICTURE CREDIT: L'OREAL Paris
PICTURE CREDIT: L'OREAL Paris
PICTURE CREDIT: L'OREAL Paris
Griselle giving model effortless curls


Mirna giving one last touch up to the model hair


Diana creating butterfly lashes


Lots of love on set but we both love the new L'OREAL Paris Colour Riche Extraordinaire
Mary Y Soul in her zoom creating gorg nail art

Mari wrap the evening with creating Celestial Mani 


Labels: , , , , , , , , ,