New Nail Art Trend: Swarovski Crystal

written by Connecticut / New York Celebrity Makeup Artist Brandy Gomez-Duplessis

As many of you know I'm a big fan of bling bling, so when I received a tweet from @NadiyahSkyy that her personal nail designer Dream wanted to give me a complimentary nail design set. I was very excited becuase I love swarovski crystals! It was a great treat I didn't want to waste it. So I made my appointment when I knew I was going to be be back in New Orleans for Essence Music Festival. This morning I went by Dream studio to get my hands glamxurious. What a new nail art trend I'm sure women everywhere will be getting soon. I love my set and happy to be a part of the next big trend.

LUX CRYSTAL NAIL DESIGNS
504.684.7404

ABOUT:

Connecticut Celebrity Makeup Artist Brandy Gomez-Duplessis works in New York and part time in New Orleans. This L’OREAL Paris Pro Makeup Artist has worked with celebrities like: Golden Globe & Oscar winner Melissa Leo, Jennifer Aniston, Kerry Washington, Kim & Khloe Kardashian, Kris Jenner, Julianne Nicholson, Jordin Sparks, Angela Bassett, Barbara Walters, Edie Falco, Ava DuVernay, Emayatzy Corinealdi,  and Reshma Shetty to name a few. Brandy has worked with New York top affluent and influential New Yorkers; Donna Karan International, St. George's Society of New York, The Royal Wedding Bash, The English Ball for Burberry, world renowned event planner Marcy Blum, NY award winning CeCi Johnson, Women Of New York, to name a few. Brandy recently worked Donna Karan, DKNY, Keva J, Mercedes Benz Fashion Show, New York Fashion Week, Sundance Film Festival, VH-1 Divas, Real Simple Magazine, GLAMOUR Magazine #WOTY, OPRAH O YOU, Project Runway, VOGUE TV, Sperry Top-Sider, Burberry Beauty, L'OREAL Paris, International Latino Film Festival, Sundance Film Festival, Mercedes Benz Fashion Week, NY Fashion Week, NBA All Star Weekend, Essence Music Festival, New York Post and more. Keep up with Brandy by reading her personal blog "Inside the Life of a Makeup Artist" or follow her glamxurious tweets.

Labels: , ,